Career Planning Training
Discovering Career Opportunities
In this course you work on perspectives and goals with regard to your own career development. Individual competences and strengths are made visible and professional visions will be developed.
Career paths within and outside academia are shown.
Afterwards, you will be able to evaluate your interdisciplinary competencies, prioritize your preferred options, and know what steps to take next.
- Preparation: “What does a career mean to me?” Taking a look back at your professional biography and focus on your values and preferences
- Personal Competences: To know, to prioritize, to express and to proof your main strengths.
- Career options in Academia, Industry and Science Management: “What are my professional options?”
- Strategic Networking: Focus on how to build up a professional network and to keep it running. “In which way should I handle it differently than before?”
- Successful in application processes: Application Documents, Job Interview preparation
Methods: Input, discussion, group work, feedback, self-assessment, individual reflection
After the workshop, an individual coaching (60 minutes) can be booked.